What Is K Merchant?
K-Merchant is the first crypto merchant that enables users to accept crypto payments just with a simple scan. The platform enables users to gain access to a transparent and decentralized exchange system on the blockchain.
Importantly, K-Merchant provides a secure payment gateway. Orchestrated through a powerful API, the system develops friendly and easy to integrate crypto payments. Top crypto coins involved include KBC, BTC, and ETH. Besides, it comes with an insightful dashboard—one place to manage all your merchant data. Users can also utilize the Swift Onboarding feature, which enables a blazing fast merchant enrollment through online forms.
K Merchant Powerful Features
K-Merchant offers everything you need from a payment solution provider.
- Karat Merchant—the first crypto bank
- One-Click Payments: users enjoy instant purchases, with no need to reenter card details.
- Tailored checkout: Your logo, your brand colors, and your unique User Experience
- Safe and secure: PCI-DSS compliance, with 24/7 fraud monitoring
- Quality Focused: the platform provides seamless user experience and continuous conversion rate optimization.
- Payment Link: This makes it easier and simple to accept payments
- Innovative dashboard: users have access to multiple providers and banks, with a single integration
K-Merchant is involved in more projects
The platform is honored to work with innovators across all industries. It provides an extended array of payment module integrations for top-rated e-commerce platforms. With its easy-to-integrate plugins, users can add cryptocurrency payments to their websites using customizable modules integrated with the most popular ecommerce platforms.
K Merchant driven by crypto payments
Importantly the platform operates 24/7, providing users with services throughout the holidays and on Black Friday. Importantly, K-Merchant is a technology company with a full-status banking license and a seasoned support team that is ready to help users at all times.
K-Merchant app is available for both Apple and Android devices, to provide users with a fast, private, and reliable way to accept payments for their online or real shop.
[Author Alert] The author’s opinions above are solely based on their own self-conducted research. Assume any and all authors are using, holding, trading and/or buying cryptoassets mentioned as a portion of his or her financial portfolio. Use information at your own risk, do you own research, never invest more than you are willing to lose.